Reports / Rheumatology Reports / RealTime Dynamix: Rheumatoid Arthritis US
RealTime Dynamix: Rheumatoid Arthritis US (quarterly)
The US biologics and small molecule market for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is well established with a variety of drugs and mechanisms of action for treatment. Though the backbone TNF-inhibiting biologics have dominated the space for nearly two decades, more recent launches, an active pipeline, and the introduction of biosimilars present an opportunity for major future shifts in the RA landscape.
The RealTime Dynamix:™ Rheumatoid Arthritis (US) report series provides a detailed and timely look at current and future trends in the RA market and the effects of the future shifting landscape. The quarterly releases allow for close monitoring and trending of key performance metrics. In addition to the fixed trended measures, the report also includes variable content addressing key current issues updated quarterly. The rapid field-to-insight turnaround time, highly relevant content, and unparalleled knowledge of the rheumatology market make this an essential tool for companies competing in the space, as well as those with near-term plans to enter it.
This quarterly report has been fielded since Q1 2016.
Learn more about RealTime Dynamix™ reports here.
- What is the current and future landscape of the RA biologic/JAK market?
- What are the adoption and share trends for Kevzara since its mid 2017 launch and what is the market impact of this new entrant?
- How will the new entrants to the IL-6 and JAK classes impact both existing class dynamics and the overall sequencing of treatments?
- What are the critical issues for companies to address for a successful launch into the RA market?
- What are the critical opportunities and barriers to growth for each brand and class?
- What is the rheumatologist’s perception of late stage pipeline assets and how do they anticipate incorporating these assets into their RA treatment?
- How does promotion impact brand use?
- What is the impact of patient preference? What is driving it and how is it influencing brand choice among target physicians?
- How are payer policies evolving and how does this impact brand choice and line of therapy?
AbbVie (Humira), Amgen (Enbrel), Biogen/Genentech (Rituxan), BMS (Orencia), Celltrion/Pfizer (Inflectra), Genentech/Roche (Actemra), Janssen (Remicade, Simponi), Merck (Renflexis), Pfizer (Xeljanz), Regeneron/Sanofi (Kevzara), UCB (Cimzia)
AbbVie (updacitinib), Eli Lilly (LY3337641), Eli Lilly/Incyte (Olumiant), EMD Serono (evobrutinib), Galapagos/Gilead (filgotinib)
Launch of AbbVie’s Upadacitinib Expected to Cause a Stir in the US Rheumatoid Arthritis Market, According to Spherix Global Insights – July 18, 2019
US Rheumatologists Show Continued Uptake of Eli Lilly’s Olumiant for the Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis, Though Safety Concerns and Lack of Experience in the Market Withhold Full Potential – March 25, 2019