Reports / Rheumatology Reports / RealTime Dynamix: Psoriatic Arthritis US
RealTime Dynamix: Psoriatic Arthritis US (quarterly)
The US Psoriatic Arthritis (PsA) market has been experiencing large-scale change as rheumatologists continue adoption of alternate MOA biologics. Uptake of BMS’ Orencia, Eli Lilly’s Taltz, Janssen’s Simponi Aria, and Pfizer’s Xeljanz will challenge the current paradigm, with substantial 2018 changes anticipated.
The RealTime Dynamix™: Psoriatic Arthritis (US) report series provides a detailed and timely look at current and future trends in the PsA market and the effects of the future shifting landscape. The quarterly releases allow for close monitoring and trending of key performance metrics. In addition to the fixed trended measures, the report also includes variable content addressing key current issues updated quarterly. The rapid field-to-insight turnaround time, highly relevant content, and unparalleled knowledge of the rheumatology market make this an essential tool for companies competing in the space, as well as those with near-term plans to enter it.
This quarterly report has been fielded since Q1 2016.
Learn more about RealTime Dynamix™ reports here.
- What are the adoption and share trends for Simponi Aria, Orencia, Taltz, and Xeljanz?
- How is Otezla holding ground against the increasingly competitive biologics and the entrance of Xeljanz?
- Do rheumatologists differentiate among TNF inhibitors and if so, how?
- How will the introduction of Orencia impact TNF cycling and the newer alternate biologics in PsA?
- How has the launch of Taltz impacted the PsA market and Cosentyx use in particular?
- Will Taltz expand IL-17 segment or dampen Cosentyx growth?
- Will rheumatologists follow in the footsteps of dermatologists for the adoption of Taltz?
- Will the lack of PsO indication limit use of BMS’ Orencia, Janssen’s Simponi Aria, and Pfizer’s Xeljanz in PsA?
- What role are patients and payers playing in the biologic brand choice?
- How closely will rheumatologist’s use of Xeljanz in PsA mirror use in RA?
- What are the key barriers for uptake of the newly launched products?
- What promotional tactics are being employed for the newly launched products?
AbbVie (Humira), Amgen (Enbrel), BMS (Orencia), Celltrion/Pfizer (Inflectra), Celgene (Otezla), Eli Lilly (Taltz), Janssen (Remicade, Simponi, Stelara), Novartis (Cosentyx), Pfizer (Xeljanz), UCB Pharma (Cimzia)
AbbVie (upadacitinib), Janssen (Tremfya)
More Rheumatologists are Using Pfizer’s Xeljanz in Psoriatic Arthritis Patients, Outpacing the Impressive Growth Displayed by Eli Lilly’s Taltz in the Previous Quarter – October 8, 2018
Rheumatologist User Base for Eli Lilly’s Taltz in Psoriatic Arthritis (PsA) Boasts Strong Growth in Q2, While Use of Pfizer’s Xeljanz Has Remained Flat Over the Past Quarter – July 17, 2018