Reports / Rheumatology Reports / RealTime Dynamix: Psoriatic Arthritis EU
RealTime Dynamix: Psoriatic Arthritis EU (annual)
The EU Psoriatic Arthritis (PsA) market has been experiencing large-scale change as rheumatologists continue adoption of alternate MOA biologics. Uptake of Novartis’ Cosentyx, BMS’ Orencia, and Eli Lilly’s Taltz will challenge the leading TNF-inhibitors, while a pipeline ripe with line-extensions and new agents is due to bring further disruption.
The RealTime Dynamix™: Psoriatic Arthritis (EU) report series provides a detailed and timely look at current and future trends in the PsA market, and the effects of the future shifting landscape. The annual releases allow for close monitoring and trending of key performance metrics. In addition to the fixed trended measures, the report also includes variable content addressing key current issues updated annually. The rapid field-to-insight turnaround time, highly relevant content, and unparalleled knowledge of the PsA market make this an essential tool for companies competing in the space, as well as those with near-term plans to enter it.
This annual report has been fielded since 2017.
Learn more about RealTime Dynamix™ reports here.
- How is the current and near-term landscape for the PsA biologic market evolving? How does this differ by country?
- How is Taltz expected to perform?
- How much of an advantage will Cosentyx have being the first IL-17 to the market?
- How are biosimilar agents impacting the biologic market?
- What are the critical issues for companies to address for a successful launch into the PsA market in each of the EU5 countries?
- What are the critical opportunities and barriers to growth for each brand and class?
- What is the rheumatologist’s perception of late stage pipeline assets and how do they anticipate incorporating these assets into their PsA treatment?
- Which brands are preferred for different patient types?
AbbVie (Humira), Amgen (Enbrel), BMS (Orencia), Celgene (Otezla), Incyte/Lilly (Taltz), Janssen (Remicade, Simponi, Stelara), Merck (Renflexis), Novartis (Cosentyx), Pfizer (Inflectra), UCB (Cimzia)
AbbVie (upadacitinib), Janssen (Tremfya), Pfizer (Xeljanz)
JAK Inhibitors Expected to Introduce Fierce Competition to Treatment Paradigms Across a Wide Range of Autoimmune Indications, Including Psoriatic Arthritis, Atopic Dermatitis, Ulcerative Colitis, and Lupus – January 10, 2018
Eli Lilly’s Taltz Now Approved for Psoriatic Arthritis, Bringing Key Competition for Rival IL-17 Inhibitor, Novartis’ Cosentyx – December 4, 2017
EU Rheumatoid Arthritis Landscape Poised for Big Changes as Rheumatologists Plan for the Adoption of Eli Lilly/Incyte’s Olumiant, Pfizer’s Xeljanz, and Regeneron/Sanofi’s Kevzara – May 4, 2017