Reports / Rheumatology Reports / RealWorld Dynamix: Biologic/JAK Switching in Rheumatoid Arthritis US
RealWorld Dynamix: Biologic/JAK Switching in Rheumatoid Arthritis US
This is the third wave of the report (fielded 2016, 2017, 2018).
Learn more about RealWorld Dynamix™ reports here.
- What is the patient profile of the typical RA “switch” patient, including demographics, co-morbid conditions, risk factors, concomitant treatments, lab values, and other information?
- What drives biologic switching in RA and how does it differ by drug class and specific brands?
- What do switch segment dynamics and physician intended use tell us about the future market share of approved brands?
- How much influence does the patient have in the decision to switch biologic/JAK brands?
- How do physicians determine success, over what time frame, and what are the next steps in the treatment algorithm?
- What are the areas of opportunity and threat for the RA biologic brands and Xeljanz?
- What is the awareness of the drugs in development and perceived positioning relative to others in the market?
- Which patients are candidates for the drugs in the RA pipeline?
AbbVie (Humira), Amgen (Enbrel), Biogen/Genentech (Rituxan), BMS (Orencia), Celltrion/Pfizer (Inflectra), Genentech/Roche (Actemra), Janssen (Remicade, Simponi), Merck (Renflexis), Pfizer (Xeljanz), Regeneron/Sanofi (Kevzara), UCB (Cimzia)
AbbVie (updacitinib), Eli Lilly (LY3337641), Eli Lilly/Incyte (Olumiant), EMD Serono (evobrutinib), Galapagos/Gilead (filgotinib)
Recent Data Collected by Spherix Global Insights Highlights Key US vs. EU Differences Between Perceptions and Adoption of Eli Lilly’s Olumiant and Pfizer’s Xeljanz for the Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis – January 16, 2019
In Rheumatoid Arthritis, TNF Cycling Continues to Be Highly Prevalent, Though Alternate Mechanism Agents Are Capturing a Greater Percentage of the Switching Population Compared to the Prior Year – December 4, 2018