Reports / Nephrology Reports
At Spherix, we have an intimate understanding of the US dialysis market, unparalleled perspective on hospital-based nephrology practice and a unique glimpse into the patient flow within private practice nephrology.
We have an unparalleled understanding of the renal market, enabling us to provide our clients with the most commercially-relevant insights backed by robust primary market research and patient audit data. Whether you need on-going trending to track your inline brand, a better understanding of actual treatment patterns in chronic kidney disease or dialysis, or are trying to assess the potential for a pipeline agent in the renal space, we have you covered.
Rapid turnaround monitor for highly dynamic healthcare segments
- Bone and Mineral Metabolism EU (coming 2019)
- Polycystic Kidney Disease US (coming 2019)
- Renal Anemia EU (coming 2019)
Retrospective analysis of 1,000+/- patient charts
Forward looking assessment of evolving treatment paradigms
- Acute Kidney Injury US (coming 2019)
- Diabetic Nephropathy US
- Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis (FSGS) US
- IgA Nephropathy US (coming 2019)
- Multi-Specialty Management of Gout (coming 2019)
- Multi-Specialty Management of SLE/Lupus Nephritis US (coming 2019)
- Uremic Pruritus US (coming 2019)
Learn more about our work in the nephrology space.