Reports / Dermatology Reports / RealTime Dynamix: Plaque Psoriasis US
RealTime Dynamix: Plaque Psoriasis US (quarterly)
The psoriasis market continues to grow, driven by the increasing treatment population and the continued uptake of biologics and advanced therapies. In particular, the alternative mechanism of action (MOA) agents have shown rapid growth, with the recent introductions of AbbVie’s Skyrizi, Sun Pharma’s Ilumya, and UCB’s Cimzia. Tracking the interplay of these treatments will be central to the 2020 report series, as well as assessing the impact of potential new market entrants, including UCB’s bimekizumab, Eli Lilly’s mirikizumab, and BMS’ BMS-986165.
The RealTime Dynamix™: Plaque Psoriasis (US) report series provides a detailed and timely look at current and future trends in the psoriasis market and the effects of the future shifting landscape. The quarterly releases allow for close monitoring and trending of key performance metrics. In addition to the fixed trended measures, the report also includes variable content addressing key current issues updated quarterly. The rapid field-to-insight turnaround time, highly relevant content, and unparalleled knowledge of the dermatology market make this an essential tool for companies competing in the space, as well as those with near-term plans to enter it.
This quarterly report has been fielded since Q1 2016.
Learn more about RealTime Dynamix™ reports here.
- How will the entrance of Taltz and Siliq impact overall IL-17 class share vs. compete for share with Cosentyx?
- Will dermatologists overcome their struggle to differentiate Taltz from Cosentyx?
- What is the impact of the growing IL-17 class on Stelara and anti-TNF use?
- What are the adoption and share trends for Tremfya since the launch and what products are losing to this new entrant?
- What is the profile of the growing Tremfya patient population?
- What is the awareness of the pipeline agents in phase III and which of them are most anticipated to disrupt the current treatment approach?
- How is Otezla holding ground against the increasingly competitive biologics?
- How will TNFs hold up with the growing number of alternative MOAs entering the market?
- What are the key barriers for uptake of the newly launched products?
- What promotional tactics are being employed for the newly launched products?
AbbVie (Humira, Skyrizi), Amgen (Enbrel), Celgene (Otezla), Eli Lilly (Taltz), Janssen (Remicade, Stelara, Tremfya), Merck/Sun Pharma (Ilumya), Novartis (Cosentyx), Ortho Dermatologics/Valeant (Siliq), UCB (Cimzia), Infliximab biosimilars
Eli Lilly (mirikizumab), BMS (BMS-986165), UCB (bimekizumab)
US Dermatologists Anticipate the Future of Atopic Dermatitis to Mirror that of the Over-Crowded Psoriasis Market – March 17, 2020
Positive Growth of Eli Lilly’s Taltz and Stabilization of Novartis’ Cosentyx in Psoriasis May be an Indicator for Future Psoriatic Arthritis Market Shift – October 10, 2019