Atopic Dermatitis Market Research
What is Atopic Dermatitis?
Atopic Dermatitis is a non-contagious condition that is often referred to as eczema. It is a common condition causing irritated, itchy, and inflamed rashes on the skin. Patients with atopic dermatitis may experience flare ups, where the condition gets worse for a period of time, as well as remission where it clears up for some time. For many people, atopic dermatitis can be a lifelong illness, but for others it may improve by adulthood. While there is no cure for atopic dermatitis, it can be treated with corticosteroid creams and prescription medications such as biologics or oral JAK inhibitors.
Spherix Global Insights – Dermatology – Atopic Dermatitis
Spherix Global Insights’ Dermatology therapeutic team is a leading provider of independent syndicated atopic dermatitis market research, insights, business intelligence & advisory services.
Spherix’s Dermatology team covers numerous studies publishing this year in their RealTime Dynamix™, Launch Dynamix™, and Patient Chart Dynamix™ services including:
- RealTime Dynamix™: Atopic Dermatitis (US)
- RealTime Dynamix™: Atopic Dermatitis (EU)
- Launch Dynamix™: Adbry (LEO) in Atopic Dermatitis (US)
- Launch Dynamix™: Cibinqo (Pfizer) in Atopic Dermatitis (US)
- Launch Dynamix™: Opzelura (Incyte) in Atopic Dermatitis (US)
- Launch Dynamix™: Rinvoq (AbbVie) in Atopic Dermatitis (US)
- Launch Dynamix™: Etrasimod (Pfizer) in Atopic Dermatitis (US)*
- Launch Dynamix™: Lebrikizumab (Eli Lilly) in Atopic Dermatitis (US)*
- Launch Dynamix™: Vtama (Dermavant) in Atopic Dermatitis (US)*
- Launch Dynamix™: Zoryve (Arcutis) in Atopic Dermatitis (US)*
- Patient Chart Dynamix™: Advanced Systemics in Atopic Dermatitis (US)
- Patient Chart Dynamix™: Advanced Systemics in Atopic Dermatitis (EU)
* Pending drug approval
Spherix’s RealTime Dynamix™ service provides strategic guidance through quarterly or semiannual reports. The reports provide an unbiased view of the competitive landscape within rapidly evolving specialty markets, fueled by robust HCP primary research and our in-hour team of experts.
Spherix’s Launch Dynamix™ service consists of two parts: monthly KPI tracking and quarterly deep dives. Monthly KPIs provide monthly benchmarking of newly launched products which includes for the first eighteen months of commercial availability, and quarterly deep dive reports includes promotional activity, barriers to uptake, and patient types gravitating to the launch brand.
Spherix’s Patient Chart Dynamix™ service includes patient level data detailing clinical and non-clinical patient demographics, along with rationale for treatment choices. It reveals real patient management patterns through rigorous analysis of large-scale patient chart audits.
Follow Spherix Dermatology on Social Media
Follow us for dermatology industry news, insights & analysis:
For Guests & Current Clients
For more details on Spherix’s primary market research reports and interactive dashboard offerings, visit or register here: https://clientportal.spherixglobalinsights.com